Birds SA welcomes memberships from library institutions or their publishing house representative.
The annual subscription fees are:
- Periodicals Online - $20 (online access to The Birder and SA Ornithologist)
- Periodicals Print - $50 (online access and printed copies of The Birder and SA Ornithologist)
- Register by clicking Join Today
- Select the subscription fee
- Complete the online form, and
- Select your payment method
The payment methods are:
- Visa or Mastercard credit card (auto renew each year by saving the card details or don't save to avoid auto renewal)
- Visa or Mastercard direct debit card (auto renew each year by saving the card details or don't save to avoid auto renewal)
- Bank deposit to Birds SA account (bank details are provided on the Invoice sent with the renewal email). The Swift/BIC code is ANZBAU3MXXX
The Birds SA library also has free library exchanges with some Australian libraries. This is an ongoing legacy at this time.
To inquire about library exchanges, contact the Volunteer Treasurer